Saturday, 17 April 2010

New Start (AGAIN!! lol!!)

Well since the last post, I did actually go to the gym quite a few times and I did enjoy it!! But geez the classes take it out of you!! I think they would be fantastic if they were 45 minutes instead of an hour!! I lapsed into bad habits (mainly eating BADLY and sitting on my arse!) and I let my gym membership lapse! But I am back!! And have been doing well for 8 weeks now!! Im doing it a different way to in the past! Im not going all out with the excercise, at the moment, in the mornings, I walk/hike for an hour and do half an hour of either a Wii game or on the treadmill in the afternoon and I do this 6 days a week and give my body a break the other day!! Im about to also incorporate the C25k into my training! C25K is a program that slowly builds up your jogging until you are jogging 5k's without stopping!! Which means if all goes to plan I will be jogging 5k's within 9 weeks!!

With my f

No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.