Since I last posted here, I have changed a lot! Not size ways, but within me! I am a much more positive person! I am trying to come to terms with the fact that I dont need to lose weight to be worthy! I am a worthy person regardless of my weight and if you dont agree then to be brutally honest, I DONT CARE!! I beleive it and thats what matters!! Dont get me wrong, I still want to lose weight and I will! But in my own time, in my own way and how I want to! Not because society thinks I should, not because my mother in law thinks I should, but because I want to!!
So from now on the blogs here will probably not be about my weight, they will be more a diary type of thing about my general fantastic life!!
Sunday, 8 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment