Sunday, 18 February 2007

Fresh Start This Time With A Plan of ATTACK!!!

Well this is it! The date is the 18th February 2007!! I am going to start my new way of living TOMORROW!! And this time I am going to start it with a plan!! I borrowed Bob Greenes (you know, Oprah's trainer??) book from the library! Its not an diet book, its an excersise book and it has finally given me the boot up the arse I needed!! I have made a 8 week plan on how much excercise I do and when i should do it!! Its gonna be hard going, but.... I kinda need to do it!!! So Im gonna follow Bob's excercise plan and my own sort of diet plan! Which will be Atkins, low/no carb plan with some fruit thrown in!! Im also going to stop eating full stop before 7.30pm and drink at least 2 ltrs of water! Which is both Bob's idea! My first week will be fairly basic excercises, the main part being 15 mins walking. But each week the excercise will increase and hopefully the weight will decrease! I am planning on getting hubby to take my piccy tomorrow and I plan on getting him to do it again in 4 weeks. And im going to scrapbook my journey! Maybe it will give extra incentive!! Im also going to weight myself tomorrow and not again for a month! And Im going to reward myself each week! Not for weight loss, but for sticking to the excercise plan! So wish me luck! Im hoping I wont need it, but it cant hurt!!

Mood: Excited! I have a plan and Im gonna stick to it!!

No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.