Mood - Feeling Positive and a little aprehensive!!
Well, this is it! My first post! Its the 1st day of 2007!! The first day of the new me! The first day, ok ok. Ill get down to it! Hi! My name is Mandy! Im a 32 year old mother of 3 wonderful children, married to a wonderful man and Im not happy!! If you know me, I bet you already know why Im not happy! If you dont know me, then I will tell you! IM FAT!! Yes, thats right! FAT!! Not a little overweight, not even a lot overweight, but MASSIVE!!
But guess what, this isnt a journal on dieting! Instead this is a journal on my thought process to try and understand why I constantly undermine myself! If I have a New Years resolution, its to make a weblog entry at least once a week, regardless of where I am at in my journey!
So to everyone who has made the journey to this weblog, thank you! And may 2007 bring everything you wish for!
Mandy
Monday, 1 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment