Well, I still havent managed to get my fat arse moving! I mean exactly what is it going to take?? (A forklift maybe??)
OK, I could roll out the excuses: Its been school holidays, its been hot, its been raining, my little boy will be starting school its this its that yada yada yada.
I think its just me! Im a lazy cow! How else can I explain it! I enjoy my food, I dont enjoy excersising!! I just wish I was happy with my weight! Or if not happy with it, confident with it! But Im not, so I need to make the decision, be happy in the short term while Im sitting on my arse eating that fudge, or happy in the long term when I have worked my butt off and look as sexy as hell!!
Gee, well let me get back to you on that!!
Mood: Cant be bothered, tired (its 1,30am!!)
Friday, 26 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment