Wednesday, 3 January 2007

Not a great start!

Mood: A bit disappointed and annoyed

Well, the start of my journey hasnt exactly been inspiring!! OK, I havent gone of the deep end and eaten up a storm (I actually cant, hubby has been home!!) but I havent been a 'good' girl and I definately havent excersised!! OK, I could use the excuse that the weather has been stinking hot, yesterday it was 35C today it is 36C tomorrow and the next will supposedly be 40C!! But its not really an excuse because just to the right of where I am typing this is a treadmill, with an airconditioner aimed on it!! Just watched an Oprah show about her weight loss and thats been inspiring, just got to turn it into actions!! Paul and I started to book our Queensland trip last night and I have really got to get my big fat arse into gear so I enjoy this trip!!

OK! Well thats it for now!! Gonna go and rewind Oprah and get some more inspiration!!

No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.